Scroll down below to the terms & conditions for Explore Mariposa.
ESCAPE ROOM RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In exchange for participation in the Mariposa Gold Mine Escape Room (the "Escape Room") operated by Mariposa County Chamber of Commerce (the "Chamber"), of 5158 Hwy 140, Mariposa, California, and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Escape Room, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by the employees, representatives or agents of Escape Room.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Chamber for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Escape Room, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Escape Room or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Escape Room and Chamber against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Escape Room.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Escape Room caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. Any legal claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under California law.
6. I agree that Escape Room and Chamber, or their employees, representatives or agents, has the right to any photos or any video/sound footage of me during the escape room experience. These photos, video footage, and sound materials may be used for any marketing purposes.
7. I agree not to video, record or photograph any of the Escape Room, nor disseminate or share any of the proprietary intellectual property (puzzles, riddles, props, codes and/or solutions) of the Escape Room as it pertains to the physical layout, design, missions, plots, story lines, and/or characters.
8. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Escape Room has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.